My child is enrolled, now what do I need to bring?
With your child enrolled at our center, there are some things that we need in order to be successful. As these items need to be replenished, your child's teacher will provide you with ample notice.
Infants / Toddlers
* Bottles ( 4 - 5 )
* Pacifier (if your child regularly uses one)
* Formula or Breast Milk (if your child is not using the center provided formula)
* Ointments or diaper cream (if appropriate)
* Pack 'N' Play Sheet and Blanket (until child turns 1 year of age)
* Comfort Item (small blanket, etc.)
* Sleep sac to be used in cribs until the children turn 1 and use a sleeping bag. No blankets are permitted in cribs as part of our Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) preventative measures
* Swaddler - if the parents /guardians chose to use a swaddler, one must be provided and the center will only swaddle children until they are able to move on their own from back to tummy
* 2 Sets of Extra Clothing (season and size appropriate)
Potty Training Children
Our philosophy on potty training is to work with the families and remain consistent from home to center. Whether families choose to use pull-ups, plastic training pants, or regular underwear, as long as we are provided with the supplies, we will work with the children just as the parents do at home. Additionally, the center has potty chairs, toilet seat inserts, and other potty training aids to make it a positive and not scary experience for the child. The earliest that we can begin potty training due to state licensing is 18 months.
Preschool Age Children
* 1 - 2 Set(s) of Extra Clothing (season and size appropriate)
* Sleeping Bag for Rest / Nap Time
* Comfort Item (small blanket, travel size pillow, small stuffed animal - please no toys)
School Age Children
* 1 Set of Extra Clothing (season and size appropriate)
There are addition items that are needed for each child who participates in our summer activities. These items may include, but are not limited to:
* Water Bottle
* Swim Suit, Towel, & Water Shoes